Publishing research using ab18736? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab18736 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Merolli A et al. Reciprocal nerve staining (RNS) for the concurrent detection of choline acetyltransferase and myelin basic protein on paraffin-embedded sections. J Neurosci Methods 311:235-238 (2019). PubMed: 30391262
- Aktar R et al. A novel role for the extracellular matrix glycoprotein-Tenascin-X in gastric function. J Physiol 597:1503-1515 (2019). PubMed: 30605228
- Wang L et al. Motor neuron degeneration following glycine-mediated excitotoxicity induces spastic paralysis after spinal cord ischemia/reperfusion injury in rabbit. Am J Transl Res 9:3411-3421 (2017). PubMed: 28804557
- Yu B et al. Mechanisms Underlying Footshock and Psychological Stress-Induced Abrupt Awakening From Posttraumatic "Nightmares". Int J Neuropsychopharmacol N/A:N/A (2015). Rat . PubMed: 26591007
- Ajijola OA et al. Remodeling of stellate ganglion neurons after spatially targeted myocardial infarction: Neuropeptide and morphologic changes. Heart Rhythm 12:1027-35 (2015). ICC/IF ; Pig . PubMed: 25640636
- Hadzipasic M et al. Selective degeneration of a physiological subtype of spinal motor neuron in mice with SOD1-linked ALS. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:16883-8 (2014). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 25385594
- Sims RE et al. Sleep-wake sensitive mechanisms of adenosine release in the basal forebrain of rodents: an in vitro study. PLoS One 8:e53814 (2013). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 23326515
- Broad J et al. Regional- and agonist-dependent facilitation of human neurogastrointestinal functions by motilin receptor agonists. Br J Pharmacol 167:763-74 (2012). PubMed: 22537158
- Baracchi F et al. Sepsis-induced alterations in sleep of rats. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 301:R1467-78 (2011). IHC-FoFr ; Rat . PubMed: 21900639
- Rump TJ et al. Acetyl-L-carnitine protects neuronal function from alcohol-induced oxidative damage in the brain. Free Radic Biol Med 49:1494-504 (2010). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 20708681
- Sibaev A et al. Cannabinoid-1 (CB1) receptors regulate colonic propulsion by acting at motor neurons within the ascending motor pathways in mouse colon. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 296:G119-28 (2009). PubMed: 19033531
- Hoogduijn MJ et al. Functional Nicotinic and Muscarinic Receptors on Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Stem Cells Dev : (2008). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 18393628