Key features and details
- Chicken polyclonal to Choline Acetyltransferase
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgY
Product nameAnti-Choline Acetyltransferase antibody
See all Choline Acetyltransferase primary antibodies
DescriptionChicken polyclonal to Choline Acetyltransferase
Tested Applications & Species
Application Species ICC/IFMouse
Synthetic peptide (Mouse)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein L purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34419 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Tested applications are guaranteed to work and covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Predicted to work for this combination of applications and species but not guaranteed.
Does not work for this combination of applications and species.
1/100 - 1/200.
1/100 - 1/200.
FunctionCatalyzes the reversible synthesis of acetylcholine (ACh) from acetyl CoA and choline at cholinergic synapses.
Involvement in diseaseMyasthenic syndrome, congenital, 6, presynaptic
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the carnitine/choline acetyltransferase family.
- Information by UniProt
- Acetyl CoA choline O acetyltransferase antibody
- Acetyl CoA:choline O acetyltransferase antibody
- ChAT antibody
ab34419 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Bricker-Anthony C et al. Molecular changes and vision loss in a mouse model of closed-globe blast trauma. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 55:4853-62 (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 24994864
- Bricker-Anthony C et al. Exacerbation of blast-induced ocular trauma by an immune response. J Neuroinflammation 11:192 (2014). PubMed: 25472427