Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR13024(B)] to Choline Acetyltransferase (APC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Product nameAnti-Choline Acetyltransferase antibody [EPR13024(B)] (APC)
See all Choline Acetyltransferase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR13024(B)] to Choline Acetyltransferase (APC)
ConjugationAPC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
- Flow Cyt: SH-SY5Y cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Anti-Choline Acetyltransferase antibody [EPR13024(B)] (ab181023)
- Anti-Choline Acetyltransferase antibody [EPR13024(B)] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab192465)
- Anti-Choline Acetyltransferase antibody [EPR13024(B)] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab192466)
- Anti-Choline Acetyltransferase antibody [EPR13024(B)] (PE) (ab224000)
- Anti-Choline Acetyltransferase antibody [EPR13024(B)] - BSA and Azide free (ab224267)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab224001 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF.
FunctionCatalyzes the reversible synthesis of acetylcholine (ACh) from acetyl CoA and choline at cholinergic synapses.
Involvement in diseaseMyasthenic syndrome, congenital, 6, presynaptic
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the carnitine/choline acetyltransferase family.
- Information by UniProt
- Acetyl CoA choline O acetyltransferase antibody
- Acetyl CoA:choline O acetyltransferase antibody
- ChAT antibody
Overlay histogram showing SH-SY5Y (Human neuroblastoma cell line from bone marrow) cells stained with ab224001 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab224001, 1/5000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was Rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Allophycocyanin (ab232814) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabeled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 40 mW Red laser (640nm) and 670/14 bandpass filter.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab224001 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.