Product nameAnti-Choline Acetyltransferase antibody [EPR13024(B)] (Phycoerythrin)
See all Choline Acetyltransferase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR13024(B)] to Choline Acetyltransferase (Phycoerythrin)
ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
- Flow Cyt: SHSY5Y cells.
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMab® patents
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-Choline Acetyltransferase antibody [EPR13024(B)] (ab181023)
- Anti-Choline Acetyltransferase antibody [EPR13024(B)] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab192465)
- Anti-Choline Acetyltransferase antibody [EPR13024(B)] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab192466)
- Anti-Choline Acetyltransferase antibody [EPR13024(B)] (Allophycocyanin) (ab224001)
- Anti-Choline Acetyltransferase antibody [EPR13024(B)] - BSA and Azide free (ab224267)
- Anti-Choline Acetyltransferase antibody [EPR16590] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab225262)
- Anti-Choline Acetyltransferase antibody [EPR16590] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab225263)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab224000 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF.
FunctionCatalyzes the reversible synthesis of acetylcholine (ACh) from acetyl CoA and choline at cholinergic synapses.
Involvement in diseaseMyasthenic syndrome, congenital, 6, presynaptic
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the carnitine/choline acetyltransferase family.
- Information by UniProt
- Acetyl CoA choline O acetyltransferase antibody
- Acetyl CoA:choline O acetyltransferase antibody
- ChAT antibody
Overlay histogram showing SHSY5Y cells stained with ab224000 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab224000, 1/5000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was Rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (ab209478) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Yellow/Green laser (561nm) and 586/15 bandpass filter.
ab224000 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.