Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CHREBP
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CHREBP antibody
See all CHREBP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CHREBP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 800-852 of Human CHREBP
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tris citrate/phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92809 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 95 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500.|
FunctionTranscriptional repressor. Binds to the canonical and non-canonical E box sequences 5'-CACGTG-3'.
Tissue specificityExpressed in liver, heart, kidney, cerebellum and intestinal tissues.
Involvement in diseaseNote=WBSCR14 is located in the Williams-Beuren syndrome (WBS) critical region. WBS results from a hemizygous deletion of several genes on chromosome 7q11.23, thought to arise as a consequence of unequal crossing over between highly homologous low-copy repeat sequences flanking the deleted region. Haploinsufficiency of WBSCR14 may be the cause of certain cardiovascular and musculo-skeletal abnormalities observed in the disease.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- carbohydrate response element binding protein antibody
- bHLHd14 antibody
- Carbohydrate responsive element binding protein antibody
Anti-CHREBP antibody (ab92809) (anti CHREBP) + human hepatocyte lysate at 20 µg
Predicted band size: 95 kDa
5-10 second film exposure
anti CHREBP staining CHREBP in human colon epithelium (40X) by immunohistochemistry.
anti CHREBP staining CHREBP in human hepatocyte by Immunofluorescence. Overlay staining of ChREBP (rhodamine red) and DAPI nuclear staining (blue).
Immunohistochemistry analysis of mouse liver labeling CHREBP with ab92809. DAB with hematoxylin counterstain.
ab92809 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Moore MC et al. Bromocriptine mesylate improves glucose tolerance and disposal in a high-fat-fed canine model. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 319:E133-E145 (2020). PubMed: 32459527
- Huang F et al. Long noncoding RNA CCAT1 inhibits miR-613 to promote nonalcoholic fatty liver disease via increasing LXRa transcription. J Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32413192
- Zhang Y et al. Berberine reverses abnormal expression of L-type pyruvate kinase by DNA demethylation and histone acetylation in the livers of the non-alcoholic fatty disease rat. Int J Clin Exp Med 8:7535-43 (2015). PubMed: 26221297
- Erion DM et al. The role of the carbohydrate response element-binding protein in male fructose-fed rats. Endocrinology 154:36-44 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23161873