Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Chromogranin A
- Suitable for: Sandwich ELISA, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Chromogranin A antibody
See all Chromogranin A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Chromogranin A
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Sandwich ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
C-terminal half of Chromogranin A, purified from urine of patients with carcinoid syndrome.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab17064 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml.
For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Detection with ab36997 as Capture.
|IHC-P||1/25 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionPancreastatin strongly inhibits glucose induced insulin release from the pancreas.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the chromogranin/secretogranin protein family.
modificationsSulfated on tyrosine residues and/or contains sulfated glycans.
O-glycosylated with core 1 or possibly core 8 glycans.
Cellular localizationSecreted. Neuroendocrine and endocrine secretory granules.
- Information by UniProt
FormAccording to the Swiss-Prot database, this protein has many different forms which correspond to various molecular weights; thus the possible variation from the predicted molecular weight of 51kDa.
- beta Granin antibody
- betagranin (N-terminal fragment of chromogranin A) antibody
- catestatin antibody
Standard Curve for Chromogranin A (Analyte: ab85486) dilution range 1pg/ml to 1ug/ml using Capture Antibody Mouse monoclonal [23A1] to Chromogranin A (ab36997) at 1ug/ml and Detector Antibody Rabbit polyclonal to Chromogranin A (ab17064) at 0.5ug/ml. Concentration of ab17064 may vary from lot to lot; please use this curve as guideline.
ab17064 staining Chromogranin A in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human pancreas tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab17064 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Weis VG et al. Loss of MYO5B in mice recapitulates Microvillus Inclusion Disease and reveals an apical trafficking pathway distinct to neonatal duodenum. Cell Mol Gastroenterol Hepatol 2:131-157 (2016). PubMed: 27019864
- Qu X et al. Growth Factor Independence-1 (Gfi1) Is Required for Pancreatic Acinar Unit Formation and Centroacinar Cell Differentiation. Cell Mol Gastroenterol Hepatol 1:233-247.e1 (2015). PubMed: 28247862
- Saqui-Salces M et al. A high-fat diet regulates gastrin and acid secretion through primary cilia. FASEB J : (2012). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 22516298