Publishing research using ab12241? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab12241 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Nahorski MS et al. Clathrin heavy chain 22 contributes to the control of neuropeptide degradation and secretion during neuronal development. Sci Rep 8:2340 (2018). PubMed: 29402896
- Blanco EH et al. An amphipathic alpha-helix in the prodomain of cocaine and amphetamine regulated transcript peptide precursor serves as its sorting signal to the regulated secretory pathway. PLoS One 8:e59695 (2013). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 23527253
- Kuczewski N et al. Backpropagating action potentials trigger dendritic release of BDNF during spontaneous network activity. J Neurosci 28:7013-23 (2008). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 18596175
- Hofsli E et al. Identification of novel neuroendocrine-specific tumour genes. Br J Cancer 99:1330-9 (2008). WB . PubMed: 18827820
- Tsakiri N et al. Mechanisms of interleukin-6 synthesis and release induced by interleukin-1 and cell depolarisation in neurones. Mol Cell Neurosci 37:110-8 (2008). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 17933551