Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR9356] to ChT1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human
Product nameAnti-ChT1 antibody [EPR9356]
See all ChT1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR9356] to ChT1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human ChT1 (UniProt ID: Q86XK7).
- Human stomach, Human oesophagus cancer cell, Human ovary cancer and BxPC-3 cell lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab154186 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.|
Tissue specificityDetected only in stomach mucosa and testis, and to a much lesser level in pancreas (at protein level). Detected in gastric cancers (31%), esophageal carcinomas (50%) and ovarian cancers (23%).
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsHighly N-glycosylated. Appears not to contain significant amounts of O-linked carbohydrates or sialic acid in its sugar moieties.
- Information by UniProt
- 1700062D20Rik antibody
- Cell surface A33 antigen antibody
- ChT1 thymocyte antigen antibody
ab154186 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.