Publishing research using ab108361? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab108361 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Lukosiute-Urboniene A et al. Human antigen R mediated post-transcriptional regulation of inhibitors of apoptosis proteins in pancreatic cancer. World J Gastroenterol 25:205-219 (2019). PubMed: 30670910
- Ding Y et al. Bufalin induces apoptosis in human esophageal carcinoma ECA109 cells by inhibiting the activation of the mTOR/p70S6K pathway. Oncol Lett 15:9339-9346 (2018). PubMed: 29805658
- Zhang Y et al. Novel ADAM-17 inhibitor ZLDI-8 enhances the in vitro and in vivo chemotherapeutic effects of Sorafenib on hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Cell Death Dis 9:743 (2018). PubMed: 29970890
- Liu Y et al. Effects of bufalin on the mTOR/p70S6K pathway and apoptosis in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma in nude mice. Int J Mol Med 40:357-366 (2017). PubMed: 28656204
- Cheng S et al. Expression and Critical Role of Interleukin Enhancer Binding Factor 2 in Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Int J Mol Sci 17:N/A (2016). WB . PubMed: 27556459
- Wang YB et al. Ubiquitin-associated domain-containing ubiquitin regulatory X (UBX) protein UBXN1 is a negative regulator of nuclear factor ?B (NF-?B) signaling. J Biol Chem 290:10395-405 (2015). PubMed: 25681446
- Ramakrishnan V et al. Inhibitor of apoptosis proteins as therapeutic targets in multiple myeloma. Leukemia N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 24402161
- Zhang S et al. Apollon modulates chemosensitivity in human esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Oncotarget 5:7183-97 (2014). PubMed: 25216531
- Zhao Y et al. Targeting insulin resistance in type 2 diabetes via immune modulation of cord blood-derived multipotent stem cells (CB-SCs) in stem cell educator therapy: phase I/II clinical trial. BMC Med 11:160 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23837842