Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CIB2
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CIB2 antibody
See all CIB2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CIB2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal sequence within Human CIB2.
- Human Breast carcinoma tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49.1% PBS, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab111908 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 EF-hand domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Calcium and integrin binding protein 2 antibody
- Calcium and integrin-binding family member 2 antibody
- Cib2 antibody
ab111908 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Michel V et al. CIB2, defective in isolated deafness, is key for auditory hair cell mechanotransduction and survival. EMBO Mol Med 9:1711-1731 (2017). PubMed: 29084757