For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume you’re happy with this.
Thank you for looking into this. Given the time frame involved, it
doesn't seem like we will be able to defer our work until the next batch
of ab10887 becomes available.
Before we request a refund, however, we would like to see whether the
antibody might perform any better for us if we use a methanol fixation
protocol. We can do the experiment either this Friday or next Monday, and
if we continue to get high background we would then get back to you right
away in order to seek a refund.
So, I guess I need to know whether you are able to wait a few more days
for us to make a decision?
Asked on Jul 11 2012