Publishing research using ab8402? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8402 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- He Q et al. SREBP1c mediates the effect of acetaldehyde on Cidea expression in Alcoholic fatty liver Mice. Sci Rep 8:1200 (2018). PubMed: 29352167
- Ruan CC et al. A2A Receptor Activation Attenuates Hypertensive Cardiac Remodeling via Promoting Brown Adipose Tissue-Derived FGF21. Cell Metab 28:476-489.e5 (2018). PubMed: 30017353
- Zhou J et al. Liraglutide induces beige fat development and promotes mitochondrial function in diet induced obesity mice partially through AMPK-SIRT-1-PGC1-a cell signaling pathway. Endocrine N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30535743
- Zhang YY et al. Deletion of Macrophage Mineralocorticoid Receptor Protects Hepatic Steatosis and Insulin Resistance Through ERa/HGF/Met Pathway. Diabetes 66:1535-1547 (2017). PubMed: 28325853
- Binder AK et al. Expression of Human NSAID Activated Gene 1 in Mice Leads to Altered Mammary Gland Differentiation and Impaired Lactation. PLoS One 11:e0146518 (2016). PubMed: 26745373
- Carr SK et al. Maternal diet amplifies the hepatic aging trajectory of Cidea in male mice and leads to the development of fatty liver. FASEB J 28:2191-201 (2014). PubMed: 24481968