Key features and details
- Potent, selective PDE3 inhibitor
- CAS Number: 68550-75-4
- Purity: > 98%
- Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameCilostamide, PDE3 inhibitor
DescriptionPotent, selective PDE3 inhibitor
Potent, selective PDE3 inhibitor (IC50 values are 27 and 50 nM for PDE3A and PDE3B, respectively). Inhibits ADP-induced platelet aggregation (IC50 = 16.8 μM). Antithrombotic effects in vivo. Orally active.
Storage instructionsStore at Room Temperature. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
- Orphan Nuclear Receptors
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab141273 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Jönsson C et al. Insulin and ß-adrenergic receptors mediate lipolytic and anti-lipolytic signalling that is not altered by type 2 diabetes in human adipocytes. Biochem J 476:2883-2908 (2019). PubMed: 31519735