Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CIP2A
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CIP2A antibody
See all CIP2A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CIP2A
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human CIP2A aa 550-600. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human colon carcinoma. Human ovarian carcinoma.
Concentration is optimized for IHC and not determined
Protein previously labeled as p90 Autoantigen.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84547 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionOncoprotein that inhibits PP2A and stabilizes MYC in human malignancies. Promotes anchorage-independent cell growth and tumor formation.
Tissue specificityExpressed at low levels in most of the tissues. Overexpressed in head-and-neck squamous cell carcinomas (HNSCC). Present in liver cancer cells (at protein level).
Cellular localizationMembrane. Cytoplasm. Slightly concentrates in the perinuclear region.
- Information by UniProt
- Cancerous inhibitor of PP2A antibody
- Cancerous Inhibitor of Protein Phosphatase 2A antibody
- CIP2A antibody
Detection of Human CIP2A by Immunohistochemistry.Sample: FFPE section of Human colon carcinoma.Antibody: ab84547 used at a dilution of 1/250.Detection: DAB staining.
Detection of Human CIP2A by Immunohistochemistry.Sample: FFPE section of Human ovarian carcinoma.Antibody: ab84547 used at a dilution of 1/250.Detection: DAB staining.
Immunohistochemical analysis of Human breast tumour tissue, staining CIP2A with ab84547 at 1/100 dilution.
ab84547 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Xu J et al. Overexpression of S100A4 Predicts Migration, Invasion, and Poor Prognosis of Hypopharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Mol Diagn Ther N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30868407
- Liu CY et al. Targeting SET to restore PP2A activity disrupts an oncogenic CIP2A-feedforward loop and impairs triple negative breast cancer progression. EBioMedicine 40:263-275 (2019). PubMed: 30651219
- Huang YH et al. SET Overexpression is Associated with Worse Recurrence-Free Survival in Patients with Primary Breast Cancer Receiving Adjuvant Tamoxifen Treatment. J Clin Med 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30154367
- Cha G et al. High expression of CIP2A protein is associated with tumor aggressiveness in stage I-III NSCLC and correlates with poor prognosis. Onco Targets Ther 10:5907-5914 (2017). PubMed: 29276394
- Liu CY et al. Carfilzomib induces leukaemia cell apoptosis via inhibiting ELK1/KIAA1524 (Elk-1/CIP2A) and activating PP2A not related to proteasome inhibition. Br J Haematol 177:726-740 (2017). PubMed: 28340282
- Liu CY et al. Tamoxifen induces apoptosis through cancerous inhibitor of protein phosphatase 2A dependent phospho-Akt inactivation in estrogen-receptor negative human breast cancer cells. Breast Cancer Res 16:431 (2014). IHC-P . PubMed: 25228280
- Yu HC et al. Erlotinib derivative inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma by targeting CIP2A to reactivate protein phosphatase 2A. Cell Death Dis 5:e1359 (2014). IHC-P . PubMed: 25077545
- Tseng LM et al. CIP2A is a target of bortezomib in human triple negative breast cancer cells. Breast Cancer Res 14:R68 (2012). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 22537901
- Ren J et al. Expression of CIP2A in renal cell carcinomas correlates with tumour invasion, metastasis and patients' survival. Br J Cancer 105:1905-11 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22075943