Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CITED2 - N-terminal
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CITED2 antibody - N-terminal
See all CITED2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CITED2 - N-terminal
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human CITED2 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary. NCBI Accession No. NP_006070.2. The synthetic peptide corresponds to 18 amino acids.
Database link: Q99967
- Jurkat cells and cell lysate; Human cerebral cortex tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab189946 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.|
FunctionInterferes with the binding of transcription factors HIF-1a and STAT2 to p300/CBP.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CITED family.
- Information by UniProt
- ASD8 antibody
- Cbp/p300 interacting transactivator 2 antibody
- Cbp/p300 interacting transactivator with Glu/Asp rich carboxy terminal domain 2 antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-CITED2 antibody - N-terminal (ab189946) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-CITED2 antibody - N-terminal (ab189946) at 2 µg/ml
All lanes : Jurkat cell lysate
Predicted band size: 28 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human brain cortex tissue, labeling CITED2 using ab189946 at 5 µg/ml.
ab189946 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Ye J et al. A Functional Variant Associated with Atrial Fibrillation Regulates PITX2c Expression through TFAP2a. Am J Hum Genet 99:1281-1291 (2016). PubMed: 27866707