Product nameAnti-Citrate synthetase antibody [EPR8066]
See all Citrate synthetase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR8066] to Citrate synthetase
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human Citrate synthetase (UniProt ID: O75390).
- HepG2, Caco-2, 293T, and HeLa cell lysates, Human kidney tissue
Mouse: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with this species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129088 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
PathwayCarbohydrate metabolism; tricarboxylic acid cycle; isocitrate from oxaloacetate: step 1/2.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the citrate synthase family.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- CISY_HUMAN antibody
- Citrate synthase antibody
- Citrate synthase, mitochondrial antibody
All lanes : Anti-Citrate synthetase antibody [EPR8066] (ab129088) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Caco-2 cell lysate
Lane 3 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 4 : HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 51 kDa
ab129088, at a dilution of 1/100, staining Citrate synthetase in paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
This product has been referenced in:
- Chen LY et al. Promotion of mitochondrial energy metabolism during hepatocyte apoptosis in a rat model of acute liver failure. Mol Med Rep 12:5035-41 (2015). WB ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 26135512) »
- Zoladz JA et al. Mechanisms responsible for the acceleration of pulmonary V?O2 on-kinetics in humans after prolonged endurance training. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 307:R1101-14 (2014). Read more (PubMed: 25163914) »