Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CKAP4
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CKAP4 antibody
See all CKAP4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CKAP4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog
- HeLa cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84712 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- 63 kDa membrane protein antibody
- CKAP 4 antibody
- Ckap4 antibody
Anti-CKAP4 antibody (ab84712) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + HeLa cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 66 kDa
Observed band size: 64 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Gel concentration: 12%
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human bronchial epithelial tissue labelling CKAP4 with ab84712 at 1/100. A Cy3-conjugated donkey anti-rabbit IgG (1/200) was used as the secondary antibody. Positive staining shown in the membrane and cytoplasm. Magnification: 20X. Exposure time: 0.5 - 2.0 seconds. Left - DAPI. Middle - CKAP4. Right - Merge.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human breast tissue labelling CKAP4 with ab84712 at 4-8µg/ml.
ab84712 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Zhao F et al. CDR1as/miR-7/CKAP4 axis contributes to the pathogenesis of abdominal aortic aneurysm by regulating the proliferation and apoptosis of primary vascular smooth muscle cells. Exp Ther Med 19:3760-3766 (2020). PubMed: 32346440
- Antoniou A et al. The dynamic recruitment of TRBP to neuronal membranes mediates dendritogenesis during development. EMBO Rep 19:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29263199
- Chen L et al. Cytoskeleton-associated protein 4 is a novel serodiagnostic marker for esophageal squamous-cell carcinoma. Onco Targets Ther 11:8221-8226 (2018). PubMed: 30538491
- Chavda B et al. Antiproliferative factor (APF) binds specifically to sites within the cytoskeleton-associated protein 4 (CKAP4) extracellular domain. BMC Biochem 18:13 (2017). PubMed: 28893174
- Ortega A et al. Endoplasmic reticulum stress induces different molecular structural alterations in human dilated and ischemic cardiomyopathy. PLoS One 9:e107635 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25226522
- Clark R et al. Comparative Genomic and Proteomic Analysis of Cytoskeletal Changes inDexamethasone-Treated Trabecular Meshwork Cells. Mol Cell Proteomics : (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23105009