Publishing research using ab70774? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab70774 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Liang QX et al. Ablation of beta subunit of protein kinase CK2 in mouse oocytes causes follicle atresia and premature ovarian failure. Cell Death Dis 9:508 (2018). PubMed: 29725001
- Bastian C et al. CK2 inhibition confers functional protection to young and aging axons against ischemia by differentially regulating the CDK5 and AKT signaling pathways. Neurobiol Dis N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29944965
- Yoon S et al. PP2A negatively regulates the hypertrophic response by dephosphorylating HDAC2 S394 in the heart. Exp Mol Med 50:83 (2018). PubMed: 30050113
- Viscarra JA et al. Transcriptional activation of lipogenesis by insulin requires phosphorylation of MED17 by CK2. Sci Signal 10:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28223413
- Ju J et al. NatD promotes lung cancer progression by preventing histone H4 serine phosphorylation to activate Slug expression. Nat Commun 8:928 (2017). PubMed: 29030587
- Sgrò F et al. Tissue-specific control of midbody microtubule stability by Citron kinase through modulation of TUBB3 phosphorylation. Cell Death Differ 23:801-13 (2016). PubMed: 26586574
- Basnet H et al. Tyrosine phosphorylation of histone H2A by CK2 regulates transcriptional elongation. Nature N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 25252977
- McFarland TP et al. The cytosolic protein kinase CK2 phosphorylates cardiac calsequestrin in intact cells. Mol Cell Biochem 353:81-91 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21431367