Product nameAnti-CKMT2 antibody
See all CKMT2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CKMT2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Pig, Zebrafish
- Jurkat cell lysate Human skeletal muscle tissue
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab55963 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
Titre using peptide based assay 1/312500.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.|
FunctionReversibly catalyzes the transfer of phosphate between ATP and various phosphogens (e.g. creatine phosphate). Creatine kinase isoenzymes play a central role in energy transduction in tissues with large, fluctuating energy demands, such as skeletal muscle, heart, brain and spermatozoa.
Tissue specificitySarcomere-specific. Found only in heart and skeletal muscles.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATP:guanido phosphotransferase family.
Contains 1 phosphagen kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 phosphagen kinase N-terminal domain.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CKMT 2 antibody
- Basic-type mitochondrial creatine kinase antibody
- CKMT2 antibody
Anti-CKMT2 antibody (ab55963) at 1.25 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 48 kDa
Observed band size: 46 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffine-embedded sections) analysis of human muscle tissue labelling CKMT2 with ab55963 at 4-8µg/ml. Arrows indicate positively labelled skeletal muscle cells. Magnification: 400X.
This product has been referenced in:
- Martin SA et al. Parallel high-throughput RNA interference screens identify PINK1 as a potential therapeutic target for the treatment of DNA mismatch repair-deficient cancers. Cancer Res 71:1836-48 (2011). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21242281) »
- Bansal A et al. Proteomic analysis reveals late exercise effects on cardiac remodeling following myocardial infarction. J Proteomics 73:2041-9 (2010). WB ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 20601275) »