Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Clathrin heavy chain
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Clathrin heavy chain antibody
See all Clathrin heavy chain primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Clathrin heavy chain
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Predicted to work with: Chicken, Cow, Xenopus laevis, Caenorhabditis elegans, Zebrafish, a wide range of other species
- IHC-P: Non-ciliated bronchiolar cells (Clara cells).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59710 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionClathrin is the major protein of the polyhedral coat of coated pits and vesicles. Two different adapter protein complexes link the clathrin lattice either to the plasma membrane or to the trans-Golgi network.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the clathrin heavy chain family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle membrane. Membrane > coated pit. Melanosome. Cytoplasmic face of coated pits and vesicles. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- CHC17 antibody
- Clathrin heavy chain antibody
- Clathrin heavy chain 1 antibody
ab59710 at 1/1000, overnight, secondary antibody biotinylated goat anti-sheep at 1/3000.
Figure A is a low power image showing intense staining of non-ciliated bronchiolar cells (Clara cells) and lesser staining in alveolar type II cells.
Figure B is a higher power image of the staining of the non ciliated bronchiolar cells.
ab59710 at 1/100, overnight, secondary antibody donkey anti-rabbit Cy2® at 1/50. Confocal image shows intense staining of non-ciliated bronchiolar cells (Clara cells).
ab59710 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Eno C et al. aura (mid1ip1l) regulates the cytoskeleton at the zebrafish egg-to-embryo transition. Development 143:1585-99 (2016). PubMed: 26965374
- Garcin PO & Panté N Cell migration is another player of the minute virus of mice infection. Virology 468-470C:150-159 (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 25173091
- Fowler R et al. Uptake and transport of B12-conjugated nanoparticles in airway epithelium. J Control Release 172:374-81 (2013). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 24008152
- Wahl S et al. A local, periactive zone endocytic machinery at photoreceptor synapses in close vicinity to synaptic ribbons. J Neurosci 33:10278-300 (2013). PubMed: 23785143