Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Claudin 23
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Claudin 23 antibody
See all Claudin 23 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Claudin 23
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Pig
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23355 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.2 - 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceCLDN23 is a four-transmembrane protein with WWCC motif, defined by W-X(17-22)-W-X(2)-C-X(8-10)-C. It is a candidate tumor suppressor gene implicated in intestinal-type gastric cancer.
Cellular localizationIntegral membrane protein. Tight junctions
- 2310014B08Rik antibody
- Claudin23 antibody
- CLDN 23 antibody
Anti-Claudin 23 antibody (ab23355) at 1 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 32 kDa
All lanes : Anti-Claudin 23 antibody (ab23355) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Y79 (Human retinoblastoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : TE 671 (Human Rhabdomyosarcoma) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Predicted band size: 32 kDa
Observed band size: 23 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 65 kDa, 70 kDa, 80 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
ab23355 staining paraffin embedded human placenta tissue at 5 ug/ml.
ab23355 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Rostampour N et al. Expression of new genes in vertebrate tooth development and p63 signaling. Dev Dyn N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30875130
- Maryan N et al. Regulation of the expression of claudin 23 by the enhancer of zeste 2 polycomb group protein in colorectal cancer. Mol Med Rep 12:728-36 (2015). PubMed: 25695204
- Gareus R et al. Normal epidermal differentiation but impaired skin-barrier formation upon keratinocyte-restricted IKK1 ablation. Nat Cell Biol 9:461-9 (2007). PubMed: 17351639