Publishing research using ab53156? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab53156 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Fang H et al. EGFR inhibitor gefitinib regulates barrier function in human epidermal keratinocytes via the modulation of the expression of claudins. Int J Mol Med 43:1522-1530 (2019). PubMed: 30628660
- Ozaki A et al. Serum affects keratinization and tight junctions in three-dimensional cultures of the mouse keratinocyte cell line COCA through retinoic acid receptor-mediated signaling. Histochem Cell Biol 151:315-326 (2019). PubMed: 30327880
- Leguina-Ruzzi A et al. The 12-HHT/BLT2/NO Axis Is Associated to the Wound Healing and Skin Condition in Different Glycaemic States. Med Sci (Basel) 7:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31022982
- Guo W et al. Analysis of differential expression of tight junction proteins in cultured oral epithelial cells altered by Porphyromonas gingivalis, Porphyromonas gingivalis lipopolysaccharide, and extracellular adenosine triphosphate. Int J Oral Sci 10:e8 (2018). PubMed: 29319048
- Liu Y et al. DNA demethylation of claudin-4 suppresses migration and invasion in laryngeal squamous carcinoma cells. Hum Pathol 75:71-80 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29447921
- Okimoto K et al. A Prospective Study of Eosinophilic Esophagitis and the Expression of Tight Junction Proteins in Patients with Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Symptoms. Gut Liver 12:30-37 (2018). PubMed: 29032661
- Dunberry-Poissant S et al. Fluid sparing and norepinephrine use in a rat model of resuscitated haemorrhagic shock: end-organ impact. Intensive Care Med Exp 6:47 (2018). PubMed: 30421022
- Kielgast F et al. Glucocorticoids Regulate Tight Junction Permeability of Lung Epithelia by Modulating Claudin 8. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 54:707-17 (2016). PubMed: 26473470
- Pasternak JA et al. Claudin-4 undergoes age-dependent change in cellular localization on pig jejunal villous epithelial cells, independent of bacterial colonization. Mediators Inflamm 2015:263629 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 25948883
- Hwang TL et al. Claudin-4 expression in gastric cancer cells enhances the invasion and is associated with the increased level of matrix metalloproteinase-2 and -9 expression. Oncol Lett 8:1367-1371 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25120725
- Myers MV et al. Protein Expression Signatures for Inhibition of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-mediated Signaling. Mol Cell Proteomics 11:M111.015222 (2012). PubMed: 22147731
- Cuzic S et al. Claudin-3 and Clara cell 10 kDa protein as early signals of cigarette smoke-induced epithelial injury along alveolar ducts. Toxicol Pathol 40:1169-87 (2012). Mouse . PubMed: 22659244