Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CLCA4
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CLCA4 antibody
See all CLCA4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CLCA4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human CLCA4 (internal sequence).
Database link: Q14CN2
- 293T cell lysate. Human liver cancer tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 49% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab197347 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/10 - 1/50.|
|WB||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 101 kDa.|
FunctionMay be involved in mediating calcium-activated chloride conductance.
Tissue specificityPrimarily expressed in the digestive tract, mainly in colon. Detected in smaller amounts in brain, urogenital organs, testis, and salivary and mammary glands. Highly expressed in the epithelial layer and submucosal gland of the inferior turbinate mucosa. Lower levels in the epithelial layer of nasal polyp.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CLCR family.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
modificationsProcessed at a monobasic residue to yield a larger N-terminal and a smaller C-terminal cleavage products of 90 to 110 and 30 to 35 kDa, respectively.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Apical cell membrane. Secreted. The C-terminus 30 kDa form is anchored to the membrane (By similarity). The N-terminus 110 kDa form is released from the membrane triggered by an unknown stimulus.
- Information by UniProt
- 30 kDa form antibody
- CaCC-2 antibody
- Calcium-activated chloride channel family member 4 antibody
Anti-CLCA4 antibody (ab197347) at 1/200 dilution + 293T cell lysate at 40 µg
Anti-rabbit IgG at 1/8000 dilution
Predicted band size: 101 kDa
Exposure time: 30 seconds
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human liver cancer tissue sections labeling CLCA4 with ab197347 at 1/10 dilution.
ab197347 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Chen H et al. Calcium-Activated Chloride Channel A4 (CLCA4) Plays Inhibitory Roles in Invasion and Migration Through Suppressing Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition via PI3K/AKT Signaling in Colorectal Cancer. Med Sci Monit 25:4176-4185 (2019). PubMed: 31164625
- Liu Z et al. CLCA4 inhibits cell proliferation and invasion of hepatocellular carcinoma by suppressing epithelial-mesenchymal transition via PI3K/AKT signaling. Aging (Albany NY) 10:2570-2584 (2018). PubMed: 30312171
- Hou T et al. CLCA4 inhibits bladder cancer cell proliferation, migration, and invasion by suppressing the PI3K/AKT pathway. Oncotarget 8:93001-93013 (2017). PubMed: 29190973