Publishing research using ab65613? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab65613 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Martínez-Torres AC et al. IMMUNEPOTENT CRP induces cell cycle arrest and caspase-independent regulated cell death in HeLa cells through reactive oxygen species production. BMC Cancer 18:13 (2018). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 29298674
- Våtsveen TK et al. Artesunate shows potent anti-tumor activity in B-cell lymphoma. J Hematol Oncol 11:23 (2018). PubMed: 29458389
- Martínez-Torres AC et al. Chitosan gold nanoparticles induce cell death in HeLa and MCF-7 cells through reactive oxygen species production. Int J Nanomedicine 13:3235-3250 (2018). PubMed: 29910612
- Lu L et al. Gold-chrysophanol nanoparticles suppress human prostate cancer progression through inactivating AKT expression and inducing apoptosis and ROS generation in vitro and in vivo. Int J Oncol 51:1089-1103 (2017). PubMed: 28849003
- Xu CG et al. MiR-30a and miR-205 are downregulated in hypoxia and modulate radiosensitivity of prostate cancer cells by inhibiting autophagy via TP53INP1. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci 20:1501-8 (2016). PubMed: 27160121
- Wang AT et al. Pterocellin A isolated from marine bryozoan Pterocella vesiculosa is cytotoxic to human HeLa cells via mitochondrial apoptotic processes. Springerplus 5:742 (2016). PubMed: 27376010
- Liu S et al. miR-21 modulates resistance of HR-HPV positive cervical cancer cells to radiation through targeting LATS1. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 459:679-85 (2015). PubMed: 25769949
- Song L et al. miR-375 Modulates Radiosensitivity of HR-HPV-Positive Cervical Cancer Cells by Targeting UBE3A through the p53 Pathway. Med Sci Monit 21:2210-7 (2015). PubMed: 26224081
- Liu W et al. miR-221 and miR-222 Simultaneously Target RECK and Regulate Growth and Invasion of Gastric Cancer Cells. Med Sci Monit 21:2718-25 (2015). PubMed: 26364844
- Li ZB et al. MiR-21 and miR-183 can simultaneously target SOCS6 and modulate growth and invasion of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) cells. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci 19:3208-17 (2015). PubMed: 26400524
- Xu J et al. MiR-185-3p and miR-324-3p Predict Radiosensitivity of Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma and Modulate Cancer Cell Growth and Apoptosis by Targeting SMAD7. Med Sci Monit 21:2828-36 (2015). PubMed: 26390174
- Jamesdaniel S et al. Cisplatin-induced ototoxicity is mediated by nitroxidative modification of cochlear proteins characterized by nitration of Lmo4. J Biol Chem : (2012). PubMed: 22493493