Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CLEC10A
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CLEC10A antibody
See all CLEC10A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CLEC10A
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human CLEC10A (internal sequence). (BC039011).
Database link: Q8IUN9
- Human liver cancer tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 49% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab197346 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/25 - 1/100.|
FunctionProbable role in regulating adaptive and innate immune responses. Binds in a calcium-dependent manner to terminal galactose and N-acetylgalactosamine units, linked to serine or threonine. These sugar moieties are known as Tn-Ag and are expressed in a variety of carcinoma cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
- Information by UniProt
- C type (calcium dependent carbohydrate recognition domain) lectin superfamily member 13 (macrophage derived) antibody
- C type (calcium dependent carbohydrate recognition domain) lectin superfamily member 14 (macrophage derived) antibody
- C type lectin domain family 10, member A antibody
ab197346 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.