Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CLEC4D
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CLEC4D antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CLEC4D
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human CLEC4D.
Database link: Q8WXI8
- 293T cell extract; Human liver cancer tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 49% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab175021 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.|
FunctionFunctions as an endocytic receptor. May be involved in antigen uptake at the site of infection, either for clearance of the antigen, or for processing and further presentation to T cells.
Tissue specificityExpressed weakly in peripheral blood leukocytes, bone marrow and spleen. Expression is confined mostly in monocytes and macrophage and seems to be up-regulated by IL-6, IL-10, TNF-alpha and IFN-gamma.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
- Information by UniProt
- C type (calcium dependent, carbohydrate recognition domain) lectin, superfamily member 8 antibody
- C type lectin domain family 4, member D antibody
- C type lectin like receptor 6 antibody
ab175021 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- N'diaye M et al. C-type lectin receptors Mcl and Mincle control development of multiple sclerosis-like neuroinflammation. J Clin Invest 130:838-852 (2020). PubMed: 31725411