Product nameAnti-CLK1 antibody
See all CLK1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CLK1
SpecificityThis antibody detects endogenous levels of total CLK1 protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
A synthesized peptide derived from the internal region of human CLK1.
- HUVEC cells and extracts from 293 cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol, PBS
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74044 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/1000.|
FunctionPhosphorylates serine- and arginine-rich (SR) proteins of the spliceosomal complex may be a constituent of a network of regulatory mechanisms that enable SR proteins to control RNA splicing. Phosphorylates serines, threonines and tyrosines.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. Lammer subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylates on all three types of residues.
- Information by UniProt
- CDC like kinase 1 antibody
- CDC-like kinase 1 antibody
- CDC28/CDC2 like kinase antibody
All lanes : Anti-CLK1 antibody (ab74044) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from 293 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from 293 cells with immunizing peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 57 kDa
Observed band size: 57 kDa
Additional bands at: 30 kDa, 34 kDa, 36 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunofluorescence analysis of CLK1 in HUVEC cells, using ab74044 at a 1/500 dilution.
Left image: untreated.
Right image: treated with immunizing peptide.
This product has been referenced in:
- Fant X et al. cdc-like/dual-specificity tyrosine phosphorylation-regulated kinases inhibitor leucettine L41 induces mTOR-dependent autophagy: implication for Alzheimer's disease. Mol Pharmacol 85:441-50 (2014). Read more (PubMed: 24366666) »
- Ninomiya K et al. Stress-responsive maturation of Clk1/4 pre-mRNAs promotes phosphorylation of SR splicing factor. J Cell Biol 195:27-40 (2011). WB . Read more (PubMed: 21949414) »