Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Clostridium difficile Toxin B
- Suitable for: WB
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-Clostridium difficile Toxin B antibody
See all Clostridium difficile Toxin B primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Clostridium difficile Toxin B
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
N-terminal 60 kDa catalytic fragment of Clostridium difficile Toxin B from E. coli.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83066 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceClostridium difficile Toxin B (tcdB or ToxB) is a glucosyltranferase which is known to innactivate Rho, Cdc42 and Rac within target cells. This toxin is encoded on a pathogenicity region of the C. difficile chromossome and is expressed during the log and stationary phases of growth in response to a variety of environmental stimuli.
- C. difficile Toxin B antibody
- Clostridium difficile Toxin B antibody
- Cytotoxin B antibody
ab83066 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Walker DG et al. Patterns of Expression of Purinergic Receptor P2RY12, a Putative Marker for Non-Activated Microglia, in Aged and Alzheimer's Disease Brains. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 31968618
- Chen S et al. Salubrinal protects against Clostridium difficile toxin B-induced CT26 cell death. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai) 49:228-237 (2017). PubMed: 28119311