- References (5)
Publishing research using ab141704? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab141704 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Milosavljevic N et al. Photoreceptive retinal ganglion cells control the information rate of the optic nerve. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 115:E11817-E11826 (2018). PubMed: 30487225
- Huang L et al. A retinoraphe projection regulates serotonergic activity and looming-evoked defensive behaviour. Nat Commun 8:14908 (2017). PubMed: 28361990
- Lecca S et al. Aversive stimuli drive hypothalamus-to-habenula excitation to promote escape behavior. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28871962
- Storchi R et al. Melanopsin-driven increases in maintained activity enhance thalamic visual response reliability across a simulated dawn. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:E5734-43 (2015). PubMed: 26438865
- Wieronska JM et al. The GABA B receptor agonist CGP44532 and the positive modulator GS39783 reverse some behavioural changes related to positive syndromes of psychosis in mice. Br J Pharmacol 163:1034-47 (2011). PubMed: 21371011