Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CLPTM1L
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CLPTM1L antibody
See all CLPTM1L primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CLPTM1L
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chicken, Cow
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 18-307 of Human CLPTM1L (UniProt Q96KA5).
- A549, HeLa, HepG2 and HCT116 whole cell lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab155119 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.|
FunctionEnhances cisplatin-mediated apoptosis, when overexpressed.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CLPTM1 family.
- Information by UniProt
- C130052I12Rik antibody
- Cisplatin resistance related protein 9 antibody
- Cisplatin resistance related protein CRR9p antibody
ab155119 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Puskás LG et al. Novel Anti-CRR9/CLPTM1L Antibodies with Antitumorigenic Activity Inhibit Cell Surface Accumulation, PI3K Interaction, and Survival Signaling. Mol Cancer Ther 15:985-97 (2016). PubMed: 26939707