Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CNTFR
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% Phosphate Buffer, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127425 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 41 kDa.|
FunctionBinds to CNTF. The alpha subunit provides the receptor specificity.
Tissue specificityNervous system and skeletal muscle.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type I cytokine receptor family. Type 3 subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
DomainThe WSXWS motif appears to be necessary for proper protein folding and thereby efficient intracellular transport and cell-surface receptor binding.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor alpha antibody
- Ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor antibody
- Ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor subunit alpha antibody
ab127425 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Severi I et al. Opposite effects of a high-fat diet and calorie restriction on ciliary neurotrophic factor signaling in the mouse hypothalamus. Front Neurosci 7:263 (2013). PubMed: 24409114