Publishing research using ab182563? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab182563 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Zhang X et al. The in vivo chondrogenesis of cartilage stem/progenitor cells from auricular cartilage and the perichondrium. Am J Transl Res 11:2855-2865 (2019). PubMed: 31217859
- Wang P et al. Histone deacetylase-4 and histone deacetylase-8 regulate interleukin-1ß-induced cartilage catabolic degradation through MAPK/JNK and ERK pathways. Int J Mol Med 41:2117-2127 (2018). PubMed: 29393346
- Chen L et al. MiR-29b-3p promotes chondrocyte apoptosis and facilitates the occurrence and development of osteoarthritis by targeting PGRN. J Cell Mol Med 21:3347-3359 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28609022
- Recha-Sancho L et al. Dedifferentiated Human Articular Chondrocytes Redifferentiate to a Cartilage-Like Tissue Phenotype in a Poly(e-Caprolactone)/Self-Assembling Peptide Composite Scaffold. Materials (Basel) 9:N/A (2016). PubMed: 28773609
- Recha-Sancho L & Semino CE Heparin based self-assembling peptide scaffold reestablish chondrogenic phenotype of expanded de-differentiated human chondrocytes. J Biomed Mater Res A N/A:N/A (2016). Human . PubMed: 26939919
- Recha-Sancho L & Semino CE Chondroitin Sulfate- and Decorin-Based Self-Assembling Scaffolds for Cartilage Tissue Engineering. PLoS One 11:e0157603 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27315119
- Fernández-Muiños T et al. Bimolecular based heparin and self-assembling hydrogel for tissue engineering applications. Acta Biomater 16:35-48 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25595471
- Amano K et al. Indian hedgehog signaling regulates transcription and expression of collagen type X via Runx2/Smads interactions. J Biol Chem 289:24898-910 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25028519