Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [17C8E4E11] to Complex I subunit 8 kDa
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Complex I subunit 8 kDa antibody [17C8E4E11]
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [17C8E4E11] to Complex I subunit 8 kDa
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human
Full length native protein (purified). This information is considered to be commercially sensitive.
- Isolated mitochondria from Human, Bovine, Rat and Mouse hearts.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam.
Product was previously marketed under the MitoSciences sub-brand.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: HEPES buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab110245 was produced in vitro using hybridomas grown in serum-free medium, and then purified by biochemical fractionation.
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110245 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
RelevanceCore subunit of the mitochondrial membrane respiratory chain NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I) that is believed to belong to the minimal assembly required for catalysis. Complex I functions in the transfer of electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain. The immediate electron acceptor for the enzyme is believed to be ubiquinone.
- BC021616 antibody
- CI 23k antibody
- CI23KD antibody
ab110245 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Martínez J et al. Mitofusins modulate the increase in mitochondrial length, bioenergetics and secretory phenotype in therapy-induced senescent melanoma cells. Biochem J 476:2463-2486 (2019). PubMed: 31431479
- Philley JV et al. Complex-I Alteration and Enhanced Mitochondrial Fusion Are Associated With Prostate Cancer Progression. J Cell Physiol 231:1364-74 (2016). PubMed: 26530043
- Hauser DN et al. Post-translational decrease in respiratory chain proteins in the Polg mutator mouse brain. PLoS One 9:e94646 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24722488
- Thomas RR et al. Recombinant human mitochondrial transcription factor A stimulates mitochondrial biogenesis and ATP synthesis, improves motor function after MPTP, reduces oxidative stress and increases survival after endotoxin. Mitochondrion 11:108-18 (2011). PubMed: 20727424
- Keeney PM et al. Mitochondrial gene therapy augments mitochondrial physiology in a Parkinson's disease cell model. Hum Gene Ther 20:897-907 (2009). PubMed: 19374590