Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [11A51H12] to Complex III Immunocapture
- Suitable for: IP
- Reacts with: Cow, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Complex III Immunocapture antibody [11A51H12]
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [11A51H12] to Complex III Immunocapture
Specificity100 µg ab109862 can capture at least 10 µg Complex III from 1 mg solubilized bovine heart mitochondria.
Tested Applications & Species
Application Species IPHuman
Full length native protein (purified). This information is considered to be commercially sensitive.
- Bovine heart and Human mitochondria
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: HEPES buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab10862 was produced in vitro using hybridomas grown in serum-free medium, and then purified by biochemical fractionation.
Light chain typekappa
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109862 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Tested applications are guaranteed to work and covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Predicted to work for this combination of applications and species but not guaranteed.
Does not work for this combination of applications and species.
Use at 10-1 µg/mg of lysate.
Use at 10-1 µg/mg of lysate.
RelevanceComplex III, or ubiquinol cytochrome c oxidoreductase, is a complex of 11 subunits and catalyses electron transfer from reduced ubiquinone or coenzyme Q 10 to cytochrome c. The complex contains 11 different subunits, one of which, cytochrome b, is encoded on mitochondrial DNA, while the remainder subunits are nuclear-encoded. Genetic complex III deficiencies occur but are rare.
ab109862 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Thiriveedi VR et al. Glutathionylated and Fe-S cluster containing hMIA40 (CHCHD4) regulates ROS and mitochondrial complex III and IV activities of the electron transport chain. Redox Biol 37:101725 (2020). PubMed: 32971361
- Beutner G et al. Cyclophilin D regulates the dynamic assembly of mitochondrial ATP synthase into synthasomes. Sci Rep 7:14488 (2017). PubMed: 29101324
- Beutner G et al. Initiation of electron transport chain activity in the embryonic heart coincides with the activation of mitochondrial complex 1 and the formation of supercomplexes. PLoS One 9:e113330 (2014). IP ; Mouse . PubMed: 25427064
- Jonckheere AI et al. A complex V ATP5A1 defect causes fatal neonatal mitochondrial encephalopathy. Brain 136:1544-54 (2013). PubMed: 23599390
- Dumas de La Roque E et al. DHEA reverses chronic hypoxia/reoxygenation-induced right ventricular dysfunction in rats. Eur Respir J : (2012). WB . PubMed: 22523357
- Gusarova GA et al. Hypoxia leads to Na,K-ATPase downregulation via Ca(2+) release-activated Ca(2+) channels and AMPK activation. Mol Cell Biol 31:3546-56 (2011). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 21730292
- Schilling B et al. Proteomic analysis of succinate dehydrogenase and ubiquinol-cytochrome c reductase (Complex II and III) isolated by immunoprecipitation from bovine and mouse heart mitochondria. Biochim Biophys Acta 1762:213-22 (2006). PubMed: 16120479