Publishing research using ab109876? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109876 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Li H et al. Mitochondrial dysfunction and mitophagy defect triggered by heterozygous GBA mutations. Autophagy 15:113-130 (2019). PubMed: 30160596
- Rodríguez-García ME et al. An innovative strategy to clone positive modifier genes of defects caused by mtDNA mutations: MRPS18C as suppressor gene of m.3946G>A mutation in MT-ND1 gene. Hum Genet 136:885-896 (2017). PubMed: 28526948
- Tang G et al. Mitochondrial abnormalities in temporal lobe of autistic brain. Neurobiol Dis 54:349-61 (2013). PubMed: 23333625
- Calvo SE et al. Molecular diagnosis of infantile mitochondrial disease with targeted next-generation sequencing. Sci Transl Med 4:118ra10 (2012). PubMed: 22277967
- Fassone E et al. FOXRED1, encoding an FAD-dependent oxidoreductase complex-I-specific molecular chaperone, is mutated in infantile-onset mitochondrial encephalopathy. Hum Mol Genet 19:4837-47 (2010). PubMed: 20858599
- Calvo SE et al. High-throughput, pooled sequencing identifies mutations in NUBPL and FOXRED1 in human complex I deficiency. Nat Genet 42:851-8 (2010). PubMed: 20818383
- Marusich MF et al. Novel antibody-based strategies for the rapid diagnosis of mitochondrial disease and dysfunction. Int J Biochem Cell Biol 41:2081-8 (2009). PubMed: 19460456
- Baughman JM et al. A computational screen for regulators of oxidative phosphorylation implicates SLIRP in mitochondrial RNA homeostasis. PLoS Genet 5:e1000590 (2009). PubMed: 19680543
- Willis JH et al. Isolated deficiencies of OXPHOS complexes I and IV are identified accurately and quickly by simple enzyme activity immunocapture assays. Biochim Biophys Acta 1787:533-8 (2009). PubMed: 19041632
- Sugiana C et al. Mutation of C20orf7 disrupts complex I assembly and causes lethal neonatal mitochondrial disease. Am J Hum Genet 83:468-78 (2008). PubMed: 18940309