Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Connexin 45/GJA7/Cx45
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Connexin 45/GJA7/Cx45 antibody
See all Connexin 45/GJA7/Cx45 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Connexin 45/GJA7/Cx45
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Connexin 45/GJA7/Cx45 (C terminal).
- Rat heart extracts and Human brain tissue
Previously labelled as Connexin 45 / GJA7.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 49% PBS
PBS is without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab135474 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionOne gap junction consists of a cluster of closely packed pairs of transmembrane channels, the connexons, through which materials of low MW diffuse from one cell to a neighboring cell.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the connexin family. Gamma-type subfamily.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > gap junction.
- Information by UniProt
- Connexin 45 / GJA7 antibody
- Connexin 45 antibody
- Connexin-45 antibody
ab135474 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Zhang Y et al. Transcriptome Landscape of Human Folliculogenesis Reveals Oocyte and Granulosa Cell Interactions. Mol Cell 72:1021-1034.e4 (2018). PubMed: 30472193
- Wu A et al. Effect of Wenxin Granules on Gap Junction and MiR-1 in Rats with Myocardial Infarction. Biomed Res Int 2017:3495021 (2017). PubMed: 29094045