Key features and details
- Sheep polyclonal to Connexin 45/GJA7/Cx45
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Connexin 45/GJA7/Cx45 antibody
See all Connexin 45/GJA7/Cx45 primary antibodies
DescriptionSheep polyclonal to Connexin 45/GJA7/Cx45
SpecificityDoes not cross react with Connexins 37, 40 or 43.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Dog
- Cos-7 cells transfected with Connexin 45/GJA7/Cx45 cDNA.
Previously labelled as Connexin 45 / GJA7.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab16588 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
FunctionOne gap junction consists of a cluster of closely packed pairs of transmembrane channels, the connexons, through which materials of low MW diffuse from one cell to a neighboring cell.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the connexin family. Gamma-type subfamily.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > gap junction.
- Information by UniProt
- Connexin 45 / GJA7 antibody
- Connexin 45 antibody
- Connexin-45 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab16588 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Langhorst H et al. The IgCAM CLMP regulates expression of Connexin43 and Connexin45 in intestinal and ureteral smooth muscle contraction in mice. Dis Model Mech 11:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29361518
- Mansour H et al. Connexin 30 expression and frequency of connexin heterogeneity in astrocyte gap junction plaques increase with age in the rat retina. PLoS One 8:e57038 (2013). WB, IHC ; Mouse, Rat . PubMed: 23516399