For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Antibody discovery using next-generation sequencing
Next generation sequencing (NGS) yields many more unique clones than traditional hybridoma methods.
- Greater pool of candidates allows for increased success in finding an antibody that meets specifications
- Better support of discovery efforts for functionally relevant monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) (eg diagnostic and therapeutic)
- >5,000 unique antibody sequences support the resulting intellectual property (IP) portfolio for legal protection around target binding
Customization Outputs of NGS-based antibody selection
- Rationally-selected mAbs
- Sequences and plasmids for at least 30–50 sequence-diverse candidates, scalable to the consumer needs
- Paired NGS data library capturing native VH-VL chains
- IP-supportive portfolio of antibody sequences surrounding mAb leads and humanization advantage
- NGS database for further data mining with bioinformatics support
If you have any questions about our custom services, please contact us anytime.
Get in touch