Product nameAnti-COTL1 antibody
See all COTL1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to COTL1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Cow
- WB: Mouse brain, kidney and thymus lysate; HeLa, HepG2, U-87 MG, HL-60 and A549 whole cell lysate. IHC-P: Human lung cancer and lymphoid tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.03% Proclin
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurity >95%
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035)
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab166833)
- Mouse thymus tissue lysate - total protein (ab29285)
- Mouse kidney normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29305)
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab29545)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab30151)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab4022)
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900)
- A549 whole cell lysate (ab7910)
- HL60 whole cell lysate (ab7914)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab235833 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/20 - 1/200.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
FunctionBinds to F-actin in a calcium-independent manner. Has no direct effect on actin depolymerization.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in placenta, lung, kidney and peripheral blood leukocytes and lower levels in brain, liver and pancreas.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin-binding proteins ADF family. Coactosin subfamily.
Contains 1 ADF-H domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
- Information by UniProt
- CLP antibody
- Coactosin like 1 antibody
- Coactosin-like protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-COTL1 antibody (ab235833) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : Mouse kidney tissue lysate
Lane 4 : HepG2 (human liver hepatocellular carcinoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 5 : Mouse thymus tissue lysate
Lane 6 : U-87 MG (human glioblastoma-astrocytoma epithelial cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 7 : HL-60 (human promyelocytic leukemia cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 8 : A549 (human lung carcinoma cell line) whole cell lysate
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to rabbit IgG at 1/10000 dilution
Paraffin-embedded human lymphoid tissue stained for COTL1 using ab235833 at 1/100 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
Paraffin-embedded human lung cancer tissue stained for COTL1 using ab235833 at 1/100 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
ab235833 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.