Publishing research using ab695? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab695 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Chen WY et al. Androgen deprivation-induced ZBTB46-PTGS1 signaling promotes neuroendocrine differentiation of prostate cancer. Cancer Lett 440-441:35-46 (2019). PubMed: 30312731
- Xiao M et al. Impact of the Chinese herbal medicines on dual antiplatelet therapy with clopidogrel and aspirin: Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics outcomes and related mechanisms in rats. J Ethnopharmacol 235:100-110 (2019). PubMed: 30710735
- Zhou H et al. Melatonin therapy for diabetic cardiomyopathy: A mechanism involving Syk-mitochondrial complex I-SERCA pathway. Cell Signal 47:88-100 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29601906
- Calvello R et al. Highly Selective Cyclooxygenase-1 Inhibitors P6 and Mofezolac Counteract Inflammatory State both In Vitro and In Vivo Models of Neuroinflammation. Front Neurol 8:251 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28649222
- Cong R et al. MicroRNA-218 promotes prostaglandin E2 to inhibit osteogenic differentiation in synovial mesenchymal stem cells by targeting 15-hydroxyprostaglandin dehydrogenase [NAD(+)]. Mol Med Rep 16:9347-9354 (2017). PubMed: 29039590
- Basu S et al. Cellular Expression of Cyclooxygenase, Aromatase, Adipokines, Inflammation and Cell Proliferation Markers in Breast Cancer Specimen. PLoS One 10:e0138443 (2015). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 26431176
- Zhang T et al. A nonapoptotic role for BAX and BAK in eicosanoid metabolism. ACS Chem Biol 10:1398-403 (2015). PubMed: 25815636
- Carlson LM et al. Low-dose aspirin delays an inflammatory tumor progression in vivo in a transgenic mouse model of neuroblastoma. Carcinogenesis 34:1081-8 (2013). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 23349014
- Eilati E et al. Flaxseed enriched diet-mediated reduction in ovarian cancer severity is correlated to the reduction of prostaglandin E2 in laying hen ovaries. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids 89:179-87 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23978451
- Chabbi-Achengli Y et al. Serotonin 2B Receptor (5-HT2B R) Signals through Prostacyclin and PPAR-ß/d in Osteoblasts. PLoS One 8:e75783 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24069449
- Ballif BA et al. Interaction of cyclooxygenases with an apoptosis- and autoimmunity-associated protein. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 93:5544-9 (1996). PubMed: 8643612