Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5866] to COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Product nameAnti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody [EPR5866] (PE)
See all COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR5866] to COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human COX1/ Cyclooxygenase 1 aa 100-200. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P23219
- Flow Cyt: HeLa cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipoprotein metabolism
- Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody [EPR5866] (ab109025)
- Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody [EPR5866] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab199027)
- Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody [EPR5866] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab199202)
- Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody [EPR5866] (HRP) (ab199203)
- Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody [EPR5866] - BSA and Azide free (ab219375)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab209581 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionMay play an important role in regulating or promoting cell proliferation in some normal and neoplastically transformed cells.
PathwayLipid metabolism; prostaglandin biosynthesis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the prostaglandin G/H synthase family.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Cellular localizationMicrosome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- COX 1 antibody
- COX 3 antibody
- COX-1 antibody
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab209581 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 90% methanol for 30 min at -20°C. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab209581, 1/500 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (ab209478) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 585/40 bandpass filter.
ab209581 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.