Publishing research using ab110266? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab110266 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Signes A et al. APOPT1/COA8 assists COX assembly and is oppositely regulated by UPS and ROS. EMBO Mol Med 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30552096
- Mohanraj K et al. Inhibition of proteasome rescues a pathogenic variant of respiratory chain assembly factor COA7. EMBO Mol Med 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30885959
- Kim SE et al. Upregulation of cytochrome c oxidase subunit 6b1 (Cox6b1) and formation of mitochondrial supercomplexes: implication of Cox6b1 in the effect of calorie restriction. Age (Dordr) 37:9787 (2015). PubMed: 25929654
- Bourens M et al. Human COX20 cooperates with SCO1 and SCO2 to mature COX2 and promote the assembly of cytochrome c oxidase. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2014). Human . PubMed: 24403053
- Lim J et al. Dual mode action of mangiferin in mouse liver under high fat diet. PLoS One 9:e90137 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24598864
- Liu L et al. Deregulated MYC expression induces dependence upon AMPK-related kinase 5. Nature 483:608-12 (2012). PubMed: 22460906
- Wong R et al. Cardioprotection leads to novel changes in the mitochondrial proteome. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 298:H75-91 (2010). PubMed: 19855063
- Yu Q et al. Differential loss of cytochrome-c oxidase subunits in ischemia-reperfusion injury: exacerbation of COI subunit loss by PKC-epsilon inhibition. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 294:H2637-45 (2008). PubMed: 18408135
- Barnidge DR et al. Quantitative protein expression analysis of CLL B cells from mutated and unmutated IgV(H) subgroups using acid-cleavable isotope-coded affinity tag reagents. J Proteome Res 4:1310-7 (2005). PubMed: 16083281
- Cisar CR et al. Differential expression of mitochondrial electron transport chain proteins in cardiac tissues of broilers from pulmonary hypertension syndrome-resistant and -susceptible lines. Poult Sci 83:1420-6 (2004). PubMed: 15339019