Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to CPT1B
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunising peptide.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15703 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 3 - 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
A 1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product. Preliminary experiments gave no signal but low background in human kidney and HepG2 lysates at up to 1µg/ml. We would appreciate any feedback from customers.
Tissue specificityStrong expression in heart and skeletal muscle. No expression in liver and kidney.
PathwayLipid metabolism; fatty acid beta-oxidation.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the carnitine/choline acetyltransferase family.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- muscle isoform antibody
- Carnitine O palmitoyltransferase 1B antibody
- Carnitine O palmitoyltransferase I mitochondrial muscle isoform antibody
ab15703 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Mulya A et al. Exercise training-induced improvement in skeletal muscle PGC-1a-mediated fat metabolism is independent of dietary glycemic index. Obesity (Silver Spring) 25:721-729 (2017). PubMed: 28349667