Product nameAnti-CPT1B antibody [EPR7838]
See all CPT1B primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR7838] to CPT1B
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human CPT1B aa 650-750. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human fetal heart lysate; Human fetal muscle lysate
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMab® patents.
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 9.80 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab134135 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 87 kDa.|
Tissue specificityStrong expression in heart and skeletal muscle. No expression in liver and kidney.
PathwayLipid metabolism; fatty acid beta-oxidation.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the carnitine/choline acetyltransferase family.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- muscle isoform antibody
- Carnitine O palmitoyltransferase 1B antibody
- Carnitine O palmitoyltransferase I mitochondrial muscle isoform antibody
All lanes : Anti-CPT1B antibody [EPR7838] (ab134135) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal heart lysate
Lane 2 : Human fetal muscle lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 87 kDa
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
This product has been referenced in:
- Che L et al. Valine increases milk fat synthesis in mammary gland of gilts through stimulating AKT/MTOR/SREBP1 pathway‡. Biol Reprod N/A:N/A (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30985894) »
- Warren JL et al. Effects of acute hyperinsulinemia on skeletal muscle mitochondrial function, reactive oxygen species production, and metabolism in premenopausal women. Metabolism 77:1-12 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 29132536) »