Publishing research using ab8901? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8901 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Wang Y et al. Effects of Shugan Hewei Granule on Depressive Behavior and Protein Expression Related to Visceral Sensitivity in a Rat Model of Nonerosive Reflux Disease. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2019:1505693 (2019). PubMed: 30719054
- Tao X et al. In vitro examination of microglia-neuron crosstalk with BV2 cells, and primary cultures of glia and hypothalamic neurons. Heliyon 4:e00730 (2018). PubMed: 30148218
- Trifunovic S et al. Histological and morphofunctional parameters of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal system are sensitive to daidzein treatment in the adult rat. Acta Histochem 120:129-135 (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 29338944
- Zhu J et al. Electroacupuncture Alleviates Surgical Trauma-Induced Hypothalamus Pituitary Adrenal Axis Hyperactivity Via microRNA-142. Front Mol Neurosci 10:308 (2017). PubMed: 29021740
- Feetham CH et al. TRPV4 and K(Ca) ion channels functionally couple as osmosensors in the paraventricular nucleus. Br J Pharmacol 172:1753-68 (2015). PubMed: 25421636
- Cuevas Guaman M et al. Administration of antenatal glucocorticoids and postnatal surfactant ameliorates respiratory distress syndrome-associated neonatal lethality in Erk3(-/-) mouse pups. Pediatr Res 76:24-32 (2014). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 24732107
- Tran L et al. Epigenetic modulation of chronic anxiety and pain by histone deacetylation. Mol Psychiatry N/A:N/A (2014). IF ; Rat . PubMed: 25288139
- Eshkevari L et al. Acupuncture blocks cold stress-induced increases in the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis in the rat. J Endocrinol 217:95-104 (2013). PubMed: 23386059
- García-Moreno F et al. A neuronal migratory pathway crossing from diencephalon to telencephalon populates amygdala nuclei. Nat Neurosci 13:680-9 (2010). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 20495559
- Ruggeri RM et al. Immunohistochemical localization and functional characterization of somatostatin receptor subtypes in a corticotropin releasing hormone- secreting adrenal phaeochromocytoma: review of the literature and report of a case. Eur J Histochem 53:1-6 (2009). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19351607
- Erdmann G et al. Loss of glucocorticoid receptor function in the pituitary results in early postnatal lethality. Endocrinology : (2008). PubMed: 18372328
- Berger S et al. Loss of the limbic mineralocorticoid receptor impairs behavioral plasticity. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103:195-200 (2006). PubMed: 16368758