Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cripto1/CRIPTO
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Cripto1/CRIPTO antibody
See all Cripto1/CRIPTO primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cripto1/CRIPTO
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Cripto1/CRIPTO (N terminal).
Database link: NP_003203
- Recombinant Human Cripto1/CRIPTO protein (ab93004) can be used as a positive control in WB. 293 cell lysate.
This product was previously labelled as Cripto1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab139725 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
FunctionCould play a role in the determination of the epiblastic cells that subsequently give rise to the mesoderm.
Tissue specificityPreferentially expressed in gastric and colorectal carcinomas than in their normal counterparts.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 EGF-like domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CR antibody
- CRGF antibody
- Cripto 1 antibody
ab139725 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Todaro F et al. Regulation of Kit Expression in Early Mouse Embryos and ES Cells. Stem Cells 37:332-344 (2019). PubMed: 30566254
- Tassinari V et al. Fgf9 inhibition of meiotic differentiation in spermatogonia is mediated by Erk-dependent activation of Nodal-Smad2/3 signaling and is antagonized by Kit Ligand. Cell Death Dis 6:e1688 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25766327