Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPNCI106B] to Cripto1/CRIPTO
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
Product nameAnti-Cripto1/CRIPTO antibody [EPNCI106B]
See all Cripto1/CRIPTO primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPNCI106B] to Cripto1/CRIPTO
Specificityab133236 cross reacts with Cripto 3.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
- NCCIT and F9 cell lysates
This antibody was developed as part of a collaboration between Epitomics, the National Cancer Institute's Center for Cancer Research and the lab of David Solomon. View antibodies from NCI Center for Cancer Research Collaboration.
Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product was previously labelled as Cripto1.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133236 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.Can be blocked with Cripto1/CRIPTO peptide (ab193608).|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
FunctionCould play a role in the determination of the epiblastic cells that subsequently give rise to the mesoderm.
Tissue specificityPreferentially expressed in gastric and colorectal carcinomas than in their normal counterparts.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 EGF-like domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CR antibody
- CRGF antibody
- Cripto 1 antibody
ab133236 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Gudbergsson JM & Duroux M An evaluation of different Cripto-1 antibodies and their variable results. J Cell Biochem N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31310365
- Park SW et al. The expression of the embryonic gene Cripto-1 is regulated by OCT4 in human embryonal carcinoma NCCIT cells. FEBS Lett 592:24-35 (2018). PubMed: 29223130