Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EP270Y] to CrkL (phospho Y207)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
Product nameAnti-CrkL (phospho Y207) antibody [EP270Y]
See all CrkL primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP270Y] to CrkL (phospho Y207)
Specificityab52908 only detects CrkL phosphorylated on Tyrosine 207.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
A synthetic phospho peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr207 of human CrkL
- WB: K562 cell lysates
Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with this species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52908 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).|
FunctionMay mediate the transduction of intracellular signals.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CRK family.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
Contains 2 SH3 domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Crk L antibody
- Crk like protein antibody
- Crk-like protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-CrkL (phospho Y207) antibody [EP270Y] (ab52908) at 1/50000 dilution
Lane 1 : (A) K562 cell lysates untreated
Lane 2 : (B) K562 cell lysates treated with AP
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 34 kDa
Observed band size: 37 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab52908 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Ouellette SB et al. A Cell-Based Assay for Measuring Endogenous BcrAbl Kinase Activity and Inhibitor Resistance. PLoS One 11:e0161748 (2016). PubMed: 27598410
- Li J et al. Inhibition of 32Dp210 cells harboring T315I mutation by a novel derivative of emodin correlates with down-regulation of BCR-ABL and its downstream signaling pathways. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol N/A:N/A (2014). Human . PubMed: 25217883
- Frietsch JJ et al. LASP1 is a novel BCR-ABL substrate and a phosphorylation-dependent binding partner of CRKL in chronic myeloid leukemia. Oncotarget 5:5257-71 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24913448
- Yang TY et al. A multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) method to detect Bcr-Abl kinase activity in CML using a peptide biosensor. PLoS One 8:e56627 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23437189
- Borgo C et al. Aberrant signalling by protein kinase CK2 in imatinib-resistant chronic myeloid leukaemia cells: biochemical evidence and therapeutic perspectives. Mol Oncol 7:1103-15 (2013). PubMed: 24012109
- Placzek EA et al. A peptide biosensor for detecting intracellular Abl kinase activity using matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Anal Biochem 397:73-8 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19818327