Product nameAnti-CRMP2 antibody
See all CRMP2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CRMP2
SpecificityNo cross reactivity was detected with CRMP1, CRMP3, CRMP4 or CRMP5.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Fr, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A 15 residue synthetic peptide derived from C-terminal domain of human collapsing-response mediator.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab36201 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionNecessary for signaling by class 3 semaphorins and subsequent remodeling of the cytoskeleton. Plays a role in axon guidance, neuronal growth cone collapse and cell migration.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DHOase family. Hydantoinase/dihydropyrimidinase subfamily.
modifications3F4, a monoclonal antibody which strongly stains neurofibrillary tangles in Alzheimer disease brains, specifically labels DPYSL2 when phosphorylated on Ser-518, Ser-522 and Thr-509.
- Information by UniProt
- Collapsin response mediator protein 2 antibody
- Collapsin response mediator protein antibody
- Collapsin response mediator protein hCRMP 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-CRMP2 antibody (ab36201)
Lane 1 : E.coli transformed with cDNA of human CRMP1
Lane 2 : E.coli transformed with cDNA of human CRMP2
Lane 3 : E.coli transformed with cDNA of human CRMP3
Lane 4 : E.coli transformed with cDNA of human CRMP4
Lane 5 : E.coli transformed with cDNA of human CRMP5
Predicted band size: 63 kDa
Observed band size: 65 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Ab36201 staining human CRMP2 in olfactory receptor neurons within the olfactory mucosa by immunohistochemistry.
ab36201 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Simões AP et al. Glutamate-induced and NMDA receptor-mediated neurodegeneration entails P2Y1 receptor activation. Cell Death Dis 9:297 (2018). PubMed: 29463792
- Sukumaran SK et al. Whole transcriptome profiling of taste bud cells. Sci Rep 7:7595 (2017). PubMed: 28790351
- Bajor M et al. Synaptic cell adhesion molecule-2 and collapsin response mediator protein-2 are novel members of the matrix metalloproteinase-9 degradome. J Neurochem 122:775-88 (2012). PubMed: 22694054
- Mileusnic R & Rose SP The memory enhancing effect of the APP-derived tripeptide Ac-rER is mediated through CRMP2. J Neurochem 118:616-25 (2011). PubMed: 21255016
- Samara A et al. Proteomics reveal rat hippocampal lateral asymmetry. Hippocampus 21:108-19 (2011). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 20020437
- Gelman BB & Nguyen TP Synaptic proteins linked to HIV-1 infection and immunoproteasome induction: proteomic analysis of human synaptosomes. J Neuroimmune Pharmacol 5:92-102 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19693676
- Tumusiime S et al. Regulation of ROCKII by localization to membrane compartments and binding to DynaminI. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 381:393-6 (2009). PubMed: 19222995