Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CRMP2 (phospho T514)
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CRMP2 (phospho T514) antibody
See all CRMP2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CRMP2 (phospho T514)
Specificityab62478 detects endogenous levels of CRMP2 only when phosphorylated at threonine 514.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human CRMP2 around the phosphorylation site of threonine 514 (T-V-TP-P-A).
- Human brain tissue and HeLa cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab62478 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62478 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 63 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).|
FunctionNecessary for signaling by class 3 semaphorins and subsequent remodeling of the cytoskeleton. Plays a role in axon guidance, neuronal growth cone collapse and cell migration.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DHOase family. Hydantoinase/dihydropyrimidinase subfamily.
modifications3F4, a monoclonal antibody which strongly stains neurofibrillary tangles in Alzheimer disease brains, specifically labels DPYSL2 when phosphorylated on Ser-518, Ser-522 and Thr-509.
- Information by UniProt
- Collapsin response mediator protein 2 antibody
- Collapsin response mediator protein antibody
- Collapsin response mediator protein hCRMP 2 antibody
Anti-CRMP2 (phospho T514) antibody (ab62478) at 1 µg/ml + Human brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab29466) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Predicted band size: 63 kDa
Observed band size: 63 kDa
Additional bands at: 70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
ab62478, at 1/50 dilution, staining CRMP2 in paraffin embedded human brain tissue by Immunohistochemsitry in the absence (left image) or presence (right image) of the immunising peptide.
ab62478, at 1/500 dilution, staining CRMP2 in HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence, in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
Immunofluorescence analysis of RPE (human retinal pigmented epithelium) cells, staining CRMP2 (phospho T514) with ab62478. Cells were fixed in cold methanol and incubated with primary antibody, followed by an AlexaFluor®488-conjugated anti rabbit IgG.
ab62478 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Agrawal L et al. Role of serotonin 4 receptor in the growth of hippocampal neurons during the embryonic development in mice. Neuropharmacology 158:107712 (2019). PubMed: 31325432
- Yang X et al. Conventional protein kinase Cß-mediated phosphorylation inhibits collapsin response-mediated protein 2 proteolysis and alleviates ischemic injury in cultured cortical neurons and ischemic stroke-induced mice. J Neurochem 137:446-59 (2016). PubMed: 26788931
- Arbeille E et al. Cerebrospinal fluid-derived Semaphorin3B orients neuroepithelial cell divisions in the apicobasal axis. Nat Commun 6:6366 (2015). PubMed: 25721514
- Lim NK et al. Localized changes to glycogen synthase kinase-3 and collapsin response mediator protein-2 in the Huntington's disease affected brain. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24634145
- Sutinen EM et al. Interleukin-18 alters protein expressions of neurodegenerative diseases-linked proteins in human SH-SY5Y neuron-like cells. Front Cell Neurosci 8:214 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25147500
- Jun G et al. PLXNA4 is associated with Alzheimer disease and modulates tau phosphorylation. Ann Neurol 76:379-92 (2014). PubMed: 25043464
- Oliemuller E et al. Phosphorylated tubulin adaptor protein CRMP-2 as prognostic marker and candidate therapeutic target for NSCLC. Int J Cancer : (2012). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 23023514
- Ou Y et al. Targeting of CRMP-2 to the primary cilium is modulated by GSK-3ß. PLoS One 7:e48773 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 23185275
- Sato Y et al. Hypoxia-ischemia induces hypo-phosphorylation of collapsin response mediator protein 2 in a neonatal rat model of periventricular leukomalacia. Brain Res 1386:165-74 (2011). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 21333637